Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) degree wanting to obtain specific work experience in sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) measures, enforcement, and security.
Note: This is for a new graduate who is seeking work experience.
• Registration with the South African Veterinary Council (SAVC).
• Is expected to be registered with the National Executive Officer (NEO) of the Veterinary Public Health (VPH).
• Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Ability to travel extensively within South Africa and abroad to the Association members’ trade partners when required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be a team player willing to learn new techniques and treatments and accept change.
• Must be computer literate.
[button link=”https://www.blog.amiesa.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/AMIE-Veterinarian-Internship-TOR-002.pdf” type=”big”] Click here to read more![/button]